Important information about corona in English
The coronavirus can have consequences for you, your company and your employees. This page provides an overview of the measures that can support your company. We will keep you informed of the latest developments here. We also provide answers to frequently asked questions.
Help for entrepreneurs
As of December 2021, stricter measures will apply with regard to the coronavirus. Many entrepreneurs and self-employed people are experiencing acute financial problems and negative effects as a result of these measures.
Here you will find all the help for entrepreneurs. Both the national measures and the extra facilities of the municipality of Rotterdam can be found in an overview with useful links.
Useful links to national government regulations
- Dutch measurements against Coronavirus
- Information for Business owners
- Financial schemes for businesses and self-employed people
- Financial measures
- Credits and guarantees
- Tax options for entrepreneurs
- Rules and protocols for businesses
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): effects on application or stay
- Testing for coronavirus
Measures taken by the municipality
Learn about the latest information with measures the municipality is taking on Rotterdam.nl.